Saturday, January 09, 2010

Long live imperialism!

Long live imperialism!

Those who shouldn’t be leaders of men
Are leader of men
Those who should be leaders of men
Are sycophants
How long can this last?
Why is there no uprising?

The politicians have taken up the chairs
From where the British left
Long live imperialism!
Nothing has changed
We have been successful
To put old wines in new bottles
When will there be another ‘fight’?
A fight for ‘Freedom’
The British Police squashed down our protest
The Indian counterpart is doing a fine job
Now they even have the Indian army to assist them
When will the people of India wake up?

ØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØØ


Put me to sleep

It is dark
The only sound that I hear is
Johann Strauss’ Vienna Blood
It is the sound of violin
Suddenly the music stops
I now hear only the sound of the AC
I toss to the left, I toss to the right
I lie on my back, I lie on my stomach
I keep on tossing and turning
A feeling of nausea, stomach churning
Sleep eludes me
I turn on the light
Its 2 AM
Suddenly I feel lonely, tired
So many people on this earth
Still man feels lonely, is lonely
Maybe He’ll die lonely
Maybe another track_
Blue Danube should put me to sleep

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

No comments:

Post a Comment