Saturday, February 13, 2010

Metrosexual

I don’t know if there are any other reasons for the existence of human, except earning and spending, and trying to save his miserable money for his children and old age.

I have realized that I am of no use. I have done nothing in life except worked in different organizations and have survived with the sole intention of “Getting & Spending”. I have not created anything. I have not contributed anything. I have not produced anything. I have not invented anything. So if I have not created, contributed, produced or invented anything – what am I? Am I not wasted? Am I not useless? Am I not irrelevant? Am I not worthless? Am I not immaterial? Am I not irrelevant? Isn’t my existence meaningless? Am I not of any consequences?

ΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘΘ


You don’t get better, but different and older. You undergo more of a psychological development. At each level or stage of development, you see the world in different ways. You have a different belief and a different World Wide View. Everything appears to you as a consequence of the development

For example the view on a gay person changes when you undergo psychological development. First you are embarrassed, and then you become uncomfortable and awkward when you meet a gay or a topic on gay emerges. Then you begin to ask, why do people have to point out a gay. Nobody pointed out that I am heterosexual; although now most might refer to me as metro-sexual (I never had sex with a metro though)

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

No comments:

Post a Comment