Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Day’s Dose _ 1

What is right and what is wrong? What is ethics? What is philosophy? With an empty stomach, these are but mere words, irrelevant and futile. The first priority and responsibility of civilization is ‘Feed the hungry’ (then preach).

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

I don’t want to plunge into society, keep swimming and eventually sink. I’d rather be stranded on an island.

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

There are certain things in a man’s mind which he would not reveal to anyone, except his closest friends. There are still further things which he would not even convey to his friends, but only to himself. Yet there are things he would not even reveal to himself.

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

I don’t know how to become ‘something.’ I live my life in my corner jeering, sneering and consoling myself that intelligent men cannot become ‘something’ and that only the fool becomes ‘something.’ I am an idle chatterer and I cannot help it if this is the only way to pass time on this earth. Talking nonsense differentiates man, from other forms of life.

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

No comments:

Post a Comment