Saturday, December 01, 2012

The Uselessness Of It All_1

1
“The uselessness of a money making life”
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

2
When I was young I remember those lessons being taught in my school. A lot was also taught during my childhood and those days while I was growing up. Now all those teaching and sermons have long been discarded. I have long before stopped believing in any of the things that were taught to me.
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

3
Today as I reflect back, I have understood that all those talks about god were sheer creation. I grew and I found out that there was actually no god. Along the way, I picked up Camus, Russel, Hume, Kafka, Chekhov, Kant, Turgenev, Sartre, Dostoyevsky, Nietzsche, Gorky, Voltaire, Puskin and Tolstoy. I realized that I woke up from a coma. I began to reject and isolate myself from religious dogmas.
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

4
I began to notice that those who believed in religions and gods thought that only they possessed kindness, ethics, love, honesty, uprightness and other such human uniqueness. They thought that those who did not believe did not have any compassion, sympathy, moral principles, affection or sincerity. Religious beliefs taught during childhood continued to influence adults. People still bend their knees, bow their heads, make signs, chant mantras and talk to god. Only when one comes to realize that these are pointless, they might then stop doing these actions
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

5
When I was young, I thought that the world was a mad place. I thought that everyone was mad, except me. Like a true mad man I began growing up. Not much has changed. I still think that the world is a mad place, and like all true lunatics I still think that all men except me are mad

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

No comments:

Post a Comment