Friday, December 07, 2012

The Uselessness Of It All_3



10
I frequently wonder whether I missed out something in the process of living life. Did I get the wrong end of the stick? I summed up that knowledge was important and that it would get me some answers. So I started digging in the world of knowledge and absorbed whatever I could clutch on to. I hounded doggedly, but I found nothing. It was like a quicksand. The more I dug, the more I sank.

Those great men bewildered me and I got myself sore and more confused. All those great men acknowledged the outrageousness, the senselessness, the futility, the absurdity, the pointlessness, the worthlessness, the hollowness, the vainness, the ridiculousness, the preposterousness, the meaninglessness, the futility, the silliness, the emptiness, the purposelessness, the insignificancy, the madness, the uselessness of life.

I dedicated my life to learning. I hunted everywhere. I could not comprehend that life’s question had the same irrefutable answers. I began to ask what will happen to whatever I did, or whatever I am doing now, or will do tomorrow. I began to question the astuteness of hauling myself to go on living, yearning for something, or doing something.

I discovered that things were in duality, like the magnetic poles, one negative and the other positive. I began to understand that neither the positive pole nor the negative pole answered life’s dilemmas. The replies were opposite to each other. Neither of these poles helped. I got no answer. I am beginning to believe that there is no answer



¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

No comments:

Post a Comment