Wednesday, February 19, 2014

1_Albert Camus - Quotes

Of late, I have been touching Albert Camus’s works. Here are some of his quotes:

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”



“You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.”

“Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is.”



“Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?”

“There are causes worth dying for, but none worth killing for.”



“But in the end one needs more courage to live than to kill himself.”

“To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.”

“I do not believe in God and I am not an atheist.”



“I have no idea what's awaiting me, or what will happen when this all ends. For the moment I know this: there are sick people and they need curing.”

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.

ЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮЮ

No comments:

Post a Comment