Thursday, February 20, 2014

3_Albert Camus - Quotes



“I rebel; therefore I exist.”




“Nothing in life is worth, turning your back on, if you love it.”

“Happiness and the absurd are two sons of the same earth. They are inseparable.”

“The truth is that everyone is bored, and devotes himself to cultivating habits.”

“Have you no hope at all? And do you really live with the thought that when you die, you die, and nothing remains?" "Yes," I said.”




“He who despairs of the human condition is a coward, but he who has hope for it is a fool.”

“I feel like getting married, or committing suicide, or subscribing to L'Illustration. Something desperate, you know.”

“I don't want to be a genius-I have enough problems just trying to be a man.”




“There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.”

“Art and revolt will die only with the last man.”

No comments:

Post a Comment