Monday, September 23, 2013

God has become or is becoming a nuisance value to society!



  After being exposed and assaulted from various sources and under assorted influences and blitzkrieg of great minds, I was really surprised how you could possibly weave and churn this sentence”God has become a nuisance value to society”. (Or was it “God is becoming a nuisance value to society”?). It does not matter whether god has become or is becoming a nuisance value to society, what was important was the stark realism of the essence. 


Manash, I have to acknowledge that I was really a little surprised by your statement - a smirk proclamation which was so unlike you.

Here is another way at looking at things.

I might not be able to get it out of my mind for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment