Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Day's Dose_ 5

I think, therefore I exist..
I exist, therefore I think.

What do you think?

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

Dream your life and then live your dream

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

I must admit that my appearance is a bit of a shocking. Maybe lack of money and the poverty level (when compared to the West) coupled with depression and disillusionment may have contributed to it. Whatever it may be, it has helped me by ensuring the solitude that I desperately seek

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

Sometimes when I look away from the sun and see my shadow, I ask myself the same old question, “Who am I?” An answer more vigorously then ever hits me on my face, “No-One.”


╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

I asked someone on his reflection in spending most of his time chasing gods, like the majority of mankind. I saw the guy in total darkness.


╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

Time and again the same thing comes to my mind. Men if they think at all, think in herds. They no longer hold on to their sanity when in herds. Once out of the herd, they recuperate and come to their senses, one by one.

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

No comments:

Post a Comment