Sunday, September 05, 2010

Can't be Independent

I guess I can never imagine myself to be independent, however much I may want to be. I may not want to have a social status and I may even want to remove myself from all those ordinary, boring, routine and dull circumstances, events or people, but eventually I find myself enslaved by the members of the society, in one form or the other.


I suppose, even the Prime Ministers, The Presidents, the Middle East Kings, the autocrats or the billionaires are the products of the ignorant, selfish, illiterate elements of the society. All of us are in slavery, the inferior as well as the superior. I am one of the consequences.

∑Ω∑Ω∑Ω∑Ω∑Ω∑Ω∑Ω∑Ω∑Ω∑Ω∑Ω∑Ω∑Ω∑Ω∑

All religions are cruel. We all are aware that religions of our world have been established on blood. The foundation of religions is on the idea of sacrifice - sacrificing animals and human to obtain or attain divinity.


All religions, with their gods, their demigods, and their prophets, their messiahs and their saints, were created on the basis of naiveté of the human race. The human race then had not attained the full development and full possession of their faculties. (Not that I say that they have attained now!).
As a result, the religious heaven is nothing but a mirage in which man still lives by ignorance and faith, and somewhere tries to find his own image,

No comments:

Post a Comment