Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Quote Einstein !!

Being Happy (whatever that means) means that you are satisfied with the present and not much bothered about the future.




Happiness is an incident. Pursue happiness and it will lead you to a wild goose chase. I don't think we can ever attain happiness


Someone told me that all great writers expresses themselves lucidly and in a langauge that the mass can understand. I agree with him. Easy reading is damn hard writing!!!!



I cannot understand why people memorize when the same thing that one utters is found in the books.



Schopenhauer says that "a man can do as he will, but not will as he will." This statement has helped me many a times when I went through life’s hardship and found a Wall in front of me



We don’t live. We only dream about living. By the time we stop dreaming, it's too late.




There are dominant gods and goddesses, there are myths, men are still barbaric and obsessed with signs and symbols waiting for miracles to happen.



I am beginning to understand that it is a natural phenomenon to contradict. I have discovered a very strange phenomenon. If you hate being contradicted – quote Albert Einstein! Nobody will dare contradict you……

No comments:

Post a Comment