Friday, December 18, 2009

H1N1, Impression and Whiskey

H1NI. Wow ! What a formulae. This is what they call the swine fever originating from pork consumption.. So far the flu has affected more than a dozen countries. People in India do not seem to be losing much sleep though its spreading quite rapidly. Perhaps we Indians are immune to swine fever? How can it affect we pigs anyway? Corruption, terrorism, poverty, illiteracy and hunger has not affected us, so why should our own fever affect us?

________________<>_______________

People have more than often commented that I do not seem to remember faces or names. Most blame this on account of my alleged failing memory. But I know that my poor memory has seldom played an initiative or active part in contributing to my forgetfulness. I know that the faces and names that I encounter lacks impression and are so lackluster that it is worth forgetting it.

________________<>_______________

How do I see whiskey
If you think whiskey is a devilish drink, its poison, it’s a monstrous drink, takes away innocence, throws away logic and reasoning, destroys the home, creates misery and poverty , takes away the bread from the mouth of the child, degrades humanity and leads him into despair, shame, helplessness and hopelessness – then I an against it

But – if you say that whiskey breaks ice and you start to converse, get into a philosophic mood, brings all the joys and laughter and twinkling in the eyes, stimulates you, enhances joy and happiness and lets you forget the tragedies, the miseries, the heartaches, the sorrows and the pains in life, if you think that it pours millions as taxes in the Government coffers which are used to provide care to our children, to our blind, deaf and dumb, looks after our aged, builds infrastructure – Then I am for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment